Bulletin Board Terms of Membership
- Mullumbimby and District Neighbourhood Centre Inc. is the Administrator for the Shire Car Pool Club.
- Membership of the Shire Car Pool is restricted to persons 16 years or older. (Persons aged between 16 and 18 years will be required to obtain written consent from a parent or guardian prior to joining the car pool club.)
- An annual membership fee of $5.00 is payable to Mullumbimby and District Neighbourhood Centre on joining the club.
- You will be asked for photo identification at the time of application.
This is a safety precaution to protect all members.
Photo Identification may be: a current NSW Driver’s Licence, a current NSW Photo Card or a current Student Card.
(The NSW Photo Card replaced the Proof of Age Card in December 2008. For further information call the RTA on 13 22 13 or go to http://www.rta.nsw.gov.au/licensing/photocard.html)
- In addition to the payment of the annual membership fee and the presentation of current photo ID, you will be asked to sign a Shire Car Pool Membership Agreement and provide full contact details.
- To join come into the Mullumbimby and District Neighbourhood Centre,
55 Dalley Street,
Open 10am to 4pm, Monday to Thursday.
Telephone 6684 1286.
- Once you are a member you will be given access to the website and bulletin board.
- Your access will be password protected.
- You will be shown how to access the site and how to post and respond to messages.
- Problems in accessing the site should be reported to the Administrator.
- The Administrator reserves the right to cancel club membership if they become aware that a member is not behaving appropriately.
- The Administrator will monitor the bulletin board and will remove messages that are not appropriate or are not relevant to car pool business.
Mullumbimby Brighter Futures Program
phone: 02 6684 6720